Want to know more about me ?

събота, 1 февруари 2014 г.

Thanks

I can hardly believe how many things could change in a persons life for 2 months.
To find out that from all the good fellows you have just a couple real.
To start all clear, it's refreshing and kinda good, it's like to be reborn.
And to all which trust i have lost or betrayed, please forgive me, but as a human being i am able to make mistakes and i have made tons of them.
But when you wake up on the next morning and start thinking about the amazing adventures in front of you, you are always going to end like a little smiling and happy child. And when i think about the all good fellows which i am never gonna tell how freaking much i love them - i can tell them only one thing :
"Thanks, you gave me to understand that i must stand my ground " and that is just priceless !

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар